We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Accountant Assistant (L.68/99 categorie protette)
As a Junior Accountant Assistant, you will provide support with the monthly activities for the 2 legal entities belonging to the Italian Group.
- Weekly monitoring and periodic reconciliation of bank accounts and petty cash management.
- Support into manual payment disposal and management of related activities.
- Monitoring and processing of invoicing process.
- Credit control with overdue invoices.
- Support to finance team into daily activities.
- Other activities related to Treasury and AR area.
- University degree preferred.
- 1-3 years + experience in human resources administration.
- Experienced user of the MS-Office package and HR systems/databases.
- Knowledge of Italian fiscal laws.
- Good level of English.
- Operates with professionalism and integrity upholding values that are aligned to the company values.
- Team player with collaborative work style.
- Adaptable and comfortable with change.
- Effective written and spoken communication skills.
- Responsive and able to deliver within specific time frames.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.