We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Manage the monthly invoicing for customers
- Posting of sales invoices
- Follow-up of customer payments
- Clearing of client accounts
- Control of customer re-invoicing
- Cash collection
- Manage the supplier’s invoicing
- Invoice booking
- Reconciliation of supplier invoices with the activity report
- Payment of invoices
- Clearing of supplier accounts
- Invoice filing
- Follow-up of credit note requests
- Manage the expense report process
- Receipt of expense reports
- Verification of expense reports
- Follow-up of approvals by the Manager
- Booking of expense reports
- Other missions
- Posting of bank entries
- Bank reconciliation
- Follow-up of cash registers
- Follow-up of service providers
- Various administrative tasks
- Graduate in accounting or a proving minimum of 2-year experience
- Good command of MS Office and open to learn working in new systems
- Knowledge of Cegid accounting software real a plus
- A good organizer
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of responsibility
- Very good command of French and English
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.