We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Accounts Receivable Officer
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our small Finance team.
- Reporting to the Finance Director, in this role you will be responsible for all client and intergroup invoicing including associated disbursements and expenses and Aged Debtors.
- This role has high volumes and strict deadlines to adhere to in relation to invoices and report generation. You will liaise closely with our Consultants to ensure invoices are accurate and you will play a valuable role interacting with our clients.
- To assist with a smooth on-boarding this position will be 100% office based with some flexibility as required.
- You have a minimum 3 years in a similar role, preferably in the professional services company.
- You have or are working towards Certificate or Diploma level qualification in Book-keeping or Finance, preferred but not essential.
- You have high attention to detail and the ability to cope with high volume invoicing.
- You are a self-starter who enjoys navigating new systems and problem-solving unique scenarios.
- You have a natural client orientation, with a willingness to help our Consultants (internal) and Clients (external) to deliver a smooth invoicing process.
- By joining the PharmaLex Australia team you will become part of a team renowned as specialists in our field.
- We are a diverse workplace and welcome experiences from other countries and settings.
- Whilst we are serious about our business we don’t take ourselves too seriously and aim to create a fun team environment where all can thrive.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Manager, Human Resources Australia
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.