We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Administrative Assistant (part-time, 2-3 days per week)
- Management of client and supplier contracts
- Answer to client requests and liaise with Operations team
- Set-up new projects in the project management system
- Prepare client invoicing
- Prepare offers for clients
- Cash collection
- Smooth collaboration with external accountant
- Receive and transmit phone calls
- Payments through the banking application
- Schedule and organize meetings, conferences, seminars and travel.
- Establish and update the storage and archiving system for administrative and human resources topics.
- Graduate in Executive Secretary and /or a proving experience as Administrative Assistant
- Good command of MS Office and open to learn working in new systems
- Knowledge of one or more accounting software applications is a plus
- A person of confidence for both management and employees
- A good organizer
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of responsibility
- Very good command of Dutch and English. French is a plus
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.