We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Control of the telephone switchboard.
- Office maintenance (stock...).
- Reception of visitors in the office.
- File maintenance.
- Support in administrative tasks.
- Intermediate Vocational Training in Administrative Management.
- High level of Spanish and English.
- Methodical, rigorous, responsible, autonomous person, with the ability to adapt and work as part of a team.
- Preferred experience previous experience in similar roles.
- Accounting, tax and legal knowledge would be an advantage.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.