We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Assistant Manager- Development Consulting & Scientific Affairs, Toxicology
- Perform toxicological risk assessment for active pharmaceutical ingredients, impurities, leachables/extractables in drug substances and drug products
- Biocompatibility risk assessment of medical devices in accordance with ISO and other regulatory standards
- Health hazard assessment and derivation of exposure limits
- Environmental risk assessment of pharmaceuticals
- Critical review of available data and identify data gaps
- Bridge data gaps using read across/surrogate strategy
- Computational toxicology evaluations using QSAR tools
- Provide training and develop junior toxicologist in the area of toxicology and toxicological risk assessment
- Strong in fundamentals of toxicology and risk assessment
Desired technical/leadership skills:
Good written communication in English Logical thinking and science-based approach Attention to details
More than 5 years of experience in risk assessment or related area of toxicology
Candidates with hands on experience in toxicology experiments
M.Pharm or MSc or Ph D. with specialisation in Pharmacology and/or toxicology.
However, candidate with any bachelor or masters degree with an ability to perform the above listed technical tasks are eligible to apply.
Skill set will be given preference over academic qualifications or certifications
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms. Vineeta Bisht
Manager Human Resources India