We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Assistant Manager (Toxicology)- Development Consulting & Scientific Affairs
- Toxicological risk assessment for pharmaceutical products, excipients, cosmetics, consumer products, medical devices, etc.
- Literature search and collection of toxicologically relevant data
- Compilation of toxicology data, including preparation of high level toxicology summaries in support of toxicological risk assessment
- Work closely with the senior toxicologist in hazard assessment, identification of critical effects, selection of suitable point of departure and derivation of health based exposure limits
- Preparation of pharmacology and toxicology study reports
- Support development of preclinical strategy for nonclinical development of candidate compounds to enable early and advanced clinical testing and marketing authorisation
- Masters in pharmacology/pharmacy or PhD in pharmacology/toxicology
- Good understanding on principles of toxicology and pharmacology is a must
- Industry experience of 5-10 years
- Hands on experience in:
- Toxicology studies
- Experience in risk assessment
- PDE and OEL
- Impurity qualification risk assessment
- Structure-activity relationship and QSAR
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.