We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Assistant Manager-L2 Technical Support Engineer -M365
- Directly support Office 365 services in an Azure-hosted solution
- Resolve Level2 support tickets and requests through strong customer service
- Provide Level II support for Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, One Drive, Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and Azure Active Directory
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Develop and train Service Desk and Endpoint Support to resolve level 1 and 2 Office 365
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite
- Hands on experience with support for Microsoft 365 products.
- Deep understanding of Exchange hybrid architecture and migration experience from on-premises exchange to Office 365.
- Experience and Understanding of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Azure AD, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Intune, email flow, filtering, white/blacklist, rules, and routing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience managing and supporting Microsoft 365 services. Exchange Online Teams OneDrive for Business SharePoint
- Experience managing Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Management (Intune)
- Experience in managing on-prem Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Azure AD connect Advanced knowledge of PowerShell cmdlet and scripting (development and optimization) Knowledge and understanding of Group policy Experience of Microsoft Defender for O365 Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Strong knowledge and understanding of M365 supporting technologies including but not limited to; Active Directory, DirSync Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies, Intune, Azure SSO and MFA Familiarity with security components specific to Azure Information Protection (AIP) and DLP.
- Diversity and international team
- Flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Flexible working hours based on trust
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
- Challenging job
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.