We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Assistant, Regulatory Operations
- Provides a wide range of flexible regulatory affairs operational and administrative support for different clients on a range of projects.
- Provide support to the UK regulatory team including:
- Promotional compliance operational support
- Document and sequence level publishing
- Readability testing interviewing
- Work tracker updates
- Report template creation/management
- Ensuring high standards of presentation and editorial consistency in client deliverables
- Ability to work in a team and demonstrate a flexible attitude.
- Appreciation of the importance of adhering to defined deadlines.
- Structured way of working; limited latitude within established set of procedures, may determine priorities with general supervision
- Resolves routine (and some non-routine) problems in a thorough, constructive and timely manner.
- Attention to detail, high service orientation
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbally); capability to point out issues and provide potential options for solution in the area of expertise. Confident appearance/self-presentation.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proven experience in administrative role.
- Educated to at least A-level / HND standards.
- Diversified and challenging job
- Open and collaborative organisational culture with emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
- 25 Days holiday plus BH
- 8% employer pension contribution
- A role that is based in an excellent location with good public transport links and close to local amenities.
- An opportunity to work within an organisation with a positive work/life balance environment
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date,
To apply, please use the "apply now" button below
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.