We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Our Statisticians statistical methodology to projects that focus on life saving therapeutics in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, cardiovascular, diabetes, and more. This exciting industry offers the rewarding experience of utilizing your knowledge and expertise to make a difference in the lives of others!
- Assist clients by providing analytical strategies in major therapeutic areas and diseases
- Communicate with external and internal team members
- Conduct work in accordance with company standard operating procedures (SOPs), company QA/QC policies, client-specific requirements and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Serve in a Project Lead role when needed
- Develop statistical analysis plans to achieve study objectives for clients
- Identify, evaluate, refine and recommend statistical methods for use in analysis as appropriate
- Perform statistical analysis and programming (R, SAS, and other appropriate languages)
- Provide quality control and statistical analysis of a wide spectrum of datasets (clinical data, genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics, metabolomics, etc.)
- Validate statistical results with team members to ensure high quality deliverables
- Identify, interpret and present meaningful findings to key individuals (i.e. answer the “so what” questions)
- Provide technical writing for analysis plans, protocols and regulatory documents as needed, and summarize results (i.e. tables, figures and listings) for inclusion in presentations or reports
- Provide guidance to BioStat Solutions, LLC’s Statistical Analysts on statistical methodology and programming
- Participate in internal research and development activities, collaborate in research efforts and write scientific reports
- Attend on site client visits and present findings as needed
- Ph.D. REQUIRED. (Preferred degree in Statistics or Biostatistics) OR M.S. degree with 4-6 years’ relevant work experience
- Proficiency in R programming is required; proficiency in both R and SAS is preferred; experience in R package development and/or Shiny app development is a plus.
- Training in the theory and application of statistics is required; knowledge of high dimensional data analysis and machine learning is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in analysis of statistical genetics and/or precision medicine is required.
- Experience with sequencing (e.g. DNA-Seq, RNA-Seq) is required; experience in analysis of multiple omics data types is preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Motivation in continued learning of biological knowledge, statistical methodologies, and programming skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the US
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.