We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Business Administration Intern
What do you need?
- To be enrolled in a Master's Degree in Business Administration / Finance / Marketing or similar studies
- To make sure that the University / Business School where you are currently studying this Degree can facilitate 6 months of Internship Agreement
- To be fluent in English (minimum C1, written and spoken), as the 90% of the interactions will be in English
- To be fluent in French (minimum C1, written and spoken)
- To have completed a Business Administration degree with focus on Marketing/communication
- Support the Business development team
- Use salesforce and analyse the data
- Support the sales director and the local consultants
- Prepare and define the Action plans to be put in place with the targets and the clients
- Contribute to the definition of both the strategy and the actions decided to reach the very ambitious objectives of our company
- Good communication skills
- Strong skills for the MS Office package (specially for Power Point presentations)
- Good negotiation skills to support our team when interacting with clients and stakeholders
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.