We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
The Controller plays an important role for the Country Manager and the executives of PharmaLex Spain. You will fill the role of a business partner in finance. You will support the management in business decisions with financial analyses and help to increase efficiency. A key component is developing the annual budget, analysing variances from actual to plan and improving internal processes. The Controller will report to the Head of Spanish Controlling.
- Preparation of Forecasts and Budgets, and analisys of variances on Actuals
- Preparation of the existing reporting system for management, helping to identify problems and develop improvement measures
- Booking of monthly payroll and accruals entries.
- Calculation of full cost rates and preparation of transferpricing documentation
- Monitoring KPI's and identifying areas for improvement
- Work closely with the Head of Finance on systems, schedules, and development activities.
- Act as the main point of contact during the audit process: Statutory Accounts
- Support and follow-up on the new ERP implementation: Dynamics 365 F&O
- Bachelor's or business degree or a comparable qualification
- + 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Preferred experience working with ERP: Dynamics, SAP, etc
- MS Office skills and an expert especially in Excel
- Very good command of English
- Excellent analytical skills that you use skilfully in your work
- You have initial international experience and are able to familiarise yourself with new topics
- Proactive cooperator
- You maintain an overview even in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You find simple and efficient solutions to challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.