We are growing, grow with us!
In the pharma industry, quality is valued highly and is reflected in everything we do. specifically in this case, quality is related to the IT infrastructure we have and the software we make. Are you IT-savy, but prefer to focus more on IT processes and documentation? Do you have programming skills and are eager to automate the repetitive stuff? Are you interesting in implementing CSV in the Cloud? Are you diligent, curious and want to learn from experts in the field? Or are you already an expert and want to get the opportunity to practice your ideas in CSV, CSA and (software testing) automation? If so, then you are quite the person we are looking for!
CSV & Automation Engineer
- Gather requirements necessary to validate systems
- Validate the systems
- Identify opportunities for automated validation and implement them
- Identify opportunities for better document management and implement them
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field
- Understanding IT infrastructure and some knowledge of programming is very important for the job
- Have entrepreneurial mindset to take up responsibility and make things happen
- Knowledge of GAMP5 and experience in writing CSV procedures (gap analysis, IQ/OQ/PQ, etc.) is an asset but not a strict requirement
- Wanting to learn and challenge your own and other’s ideas
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Competitive salary package
- Option for flexible working hours
- Open and collaborative international (5 continents!) environment with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Possibility to participate into a wide range of personal and professional training initiatives and work with the latest technologies
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.