We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Career Development & Training Intern
What do you need?
- To be enrolled in a Master's Degree / Business School
- To make sure that the University / Business School where you are currently studying this Degree can facilitate at least 3 months of Internship Agreement.
- To be fluent in English (minimum C1, written and spoken), as the 90% of the interactions will be in English
- Organization of global and regional training programs ranging from one hour to multi-day programs conducted in a classroom or online learning environment which may include functional/business specific, leadership or skill development training
- Utilization of the HR information systems to store course curriculum, capture program registration, and run reports on attendee completion status
- Support the implementation and training of local HR Managers and employees during the implementation of talent management software and systems
- Design e-learning contents, videos, spots, and on-line materials for learning and development
- Support in the definition of new career development, talent management and training processes and interfaces between Global Learning & Talent Development, Local HR Managers and Line Managers
- Organize the administrative task in the Learning management system and programs.
- Study of Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology, or comparable, or studying Master in Human Resources.
- Good organizational skills and structured work approach
- Good communication skills, open to learn and interact with different cultures.
- Internal client orientation.
- International Teamwork player
- Very good MS office skills, especially power point and excel. Share point and/or Power BI would be a plus.
- Video making, and e-learning (Articulate knowledge would be a plus)
- Very good English knowledge
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.