The successful candidate will undertake a variety of client related administrative tasks and will have an important role in ensuring client satisfaction. The role will be office-based and involves the following responsibilities (this is not an exhaustive list):
We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, PharmaLex could be your next career opportunity. PharmaLex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic Client Relationship Assistant to manage a diverse set of responsibilities in a thriving environment. This position will be based at our Kings Langley office and is a full-time position.
Client Relationship Assistant
- Client administration; responding to emails, organisation of meetings and training sessions, as well as assisting with events and marketing material.
- Raising proposals
- Compliance and medical tasks; such as managing data entry and document approval systems, as well as communication with other staff.
- Social media activity; such as creating newsletters and content to accompany events and posting approved content regularly.
- Scheduling client appointments
- Competent in prioritising own workload and the workload of other team members
- Previous experience dealing with clients
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Previous PA experience
- A good understanding of social media channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Self-motivated and trustworthy
- Willing to learn
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday (increasing to 27 after qualifying service)
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Healthcare/health cash plan
- An opportunity to work within an organisation with a positive work/life balance environment
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Manager, Human Resources UK/ Ireland
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.