We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Clinical Safety Specialist
- Management of SAEs/AESIs
- Assure all parties are informed as required & querying the sites when needed; follow the whole process for each case/remind parties of pending information when applicable.
- Initial triage (assessment of expectedness/seriousness) of SAEs.
- Data Entry in safety database
- Narrative writing
- Preparation of Line Listings
- Support senior specialists with maintenance of trackers and other administrative activities.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in medical, natural sciences or pharmacy-related field or Degree in Medicine
- Previous experience in management of ICSRs is preferred.
- Team-oriented approach
- Organizational skills, ability to multi-task. Ability to assimilate and analyse information rapidly.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.