We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Commercial Specialist Iberia
- Support to the Regional Sales Director in local business development activities (customer contact, proposal development, follow-up, etc.).
- Market and potential analysis in order to derive and implement target-oriented sales and marketing strategies for the Iberia region.
- Assisting in the organization of leads and contacts.
- Prepare and support the representation of PharmaLex Iberia at trade fairs and events as well as customer visits.
- You will communicate directly with our customers regarding our service offerings, their requests, new and ongoing projects guided by the Regional Sales Director.
- Completed degree in the area of life sciences and/or business administration.
- Experience in healthcare, pharma, or industry related consulting is an advantage.
- Experience in Research & Development, Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance or Regulatory Affairs is an advantage.
- Ideally professional experience in business-to-business sales or marketing, preferably also in key account management.
- Pioneering spirit, willingness to learn, high level of cooperation and excellent teamwork skills.
- Very good communication and rhetorical skills.
- Very strong customer orientation.
- Very good knowledge of Portuguese and English, both written and spoken.
- Up to 30% travel is required - the remaining part can be remote or at one of our office locations in Spain or Portugal.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.