We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Verify and control the different phases of the company's invoicing process:
- Pre-recorded information.
- Issuing and sending invoices.
- Validation of accounting records.
- Updating of orders.
- Participation in the monthly closing and financial
- Participation in the financial reporting to the parent company
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- Specialisation in Accounting and Finance is an advantage
- +2 years' experience in similar functions in a multinational company.
- High level Office package (Excel - advanced level).
- English C1
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics or, failing that, usual ERP management.
- Proactive person, with analytical skills, attention to detail and good communication skills, both written and spoken, to interact with other departments, subsidiaries and customers.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.