We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Corporate Development Manager
- Development and implementation of the digital transformation of Pharmalex by leading the TESS (Technology Enable Service Strategy) initiative, which is critical for the organization.
- Evaluation, assessment and support of new technological proposals for any of the Pharmalex Business Units (Value Delivery Centers, such as Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Development Consulting and Quality Management).
- Support of the investment management team along the acquisition process; corporate finance, etc
This person will be responsible for the success and tracking of the results from concept proposal to strategy implementation and making own contributions. The range of local to international projects is diverse, from developing inhouse solutions, licensing models, acquisitions, to innovative cooperation approaches and projects that further develop our digital business models and technology solutions.
- Market analysis: internal and external identification, approach development and implementation of capabilities that support technology enabled services.
- Smart management of decision makers and stakeholders.
- Development and presentation of management updates, reporting and on benefits-realization.
- Integration of the technology enabled services across the PharmaLex group structure.
- Proactive project- and change-management of the required implementations. Project-based support (e.g. project revision and check).
- Assistance and management internal and external parties on any aspect of business innovation and strategy.
- Development and implementation of strategies to increase revenue through TESS initiatives, improve operations, strengthen digital and technology structure, and increase shareholder value
- Education: Academic background in industrial or business engineering or natural science with strong technical background business innovation, digital transformation
- Work experience: At least 5-7 years of professional experience in strategy, technology enable services, change management, stakeholder management and experience for project implementation
- Experience in biopharma, pharmaceutical or medical device sector
- Extensive, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of business growth strategy and the risk/return characteristics of private equity investment opportunities
- Great commercial judgment
- Good knowledge of the biopharma and/or medical device business
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements within the healthcare market would be a plus
- Dynamic entrepreneurial personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, responsible and analytical Integrity, creativity and team player attitude
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Clear, concise writing and communication skills
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Senior Specialist, Human Resources