We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Corporate Key Account Manager
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and PharmaLex
- Resolving key client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating and keeping track of any key account changes (incl. Organisational structure)
- Managing communications between key clients and internal PharmaLex teams
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets within PharmaLex and external budgets with the client
- Working with the VDC’s, sales and supporting functions to ensure the highest quality of output are being produced and all client needs are met
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analysing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new business from other departments of this key account
- Develop trust relationships with various stakeholders of designated key account to grow business and to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key account needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with key account by having full understanding of potential business needs and proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure that agreed services are delivered in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key account, PharmaLex operational teams and particularly with the global program managers
- Resolve any commercial issues and problems faced by key account and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage more than one key accountGoal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of PharmaLex key clients and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand PharmaLex with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Four to five years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, delivery and programme management or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.