We are growing, grow with us!
The software development team at PHARMALEX builds and owns cloud first applications that support business processes across the pharmaceutical value chain. Our software is used both internally and externally to boost the everyday performance of our experts and customers.
Creative Front End Developer (Design oriented) - Product Based
You will be reporting to the Software Development Team Lead and will be working closely with the QA team to produce high quality software applications complying with the approved standards.
- Able to work in a complex environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Strong team player confident working in a collaborative multi-national environment
- Attention to details and focused on quality
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Able to create responsive layouts with flexbox, grid, etc.
- Passionate about user experience, interface design, semantic HTML and accessibility.
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop or other image processing tools.
- Good knowledge of Java Script.
- Knowledge of Git or other source control systems
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience with Webpack or other front-end build tools.
- Excellent remuneration package, remote working and flexible hours
- Business interaction with a dynamic international team in a global company
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment on varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Possibility to participate into a wide range of personal and professional training initiatives and work with the latest technologies.
If you are interested to take up the challenge at our future-oriented company and would like to grow together with us, apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter (optional). We appreciate all applications but will be able to contact only the short-listed candidates. Thank you!
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.