We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
D365FO ERP Application Manager
- Supporting all aspects of ERP including business user support and detailed functional support for users
- Acting as an ERP functional expert for the wider team including all departments and all levels, end users
- Lead 2nd/ 3rd line team support of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Analyzing/ troubleshooting system issues & errors both on-site and remotely
- Assisting in project based implementation support - basic development, testing, training
- Create and maintain project documentation, training, etc
- Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex release issues with the different platforms in all environments including the necessary communication to stakeholders
- Gather new requirements and implementation process
- Report to Head of Business Applications
- Excellent communication is key for this role, high command of English is required.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP experience
- AX development skills - X++ (preferable, but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to support remotely or face to face
- Knowledge on DevOps
- Desirable skills
- LCS (Lifecycle Services)
- Testing tools
- Business documents
- Jira Service Desk
- Power BI, Power automate, power apps
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.