Be a part of our growing company!
Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of your everyday life? Then make PharmaLex your career choice! PharmaLex is the leading service provider for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and development consulting. We specialize in effectively designing all aspects of drug and medicinal product registrations – ranging from early development and market entry to product maintenance activities. The success of our company resides in the expert knowledge and high motivation of our employees.
We are looking for motivated, committed candidates who will enjoy working independently within our successful team in a challenging environment. So, if your career is much more than just a job for you but rather your passion, then come and join our successful team. In Sofia, we are looking for a Data Management Specialist
Data Management Specialist
- Performing of data entry activities in Regulatory systems, mainly Document Management System (DMS), Regulatory Information Management System (RIMS) and eCTD Publishing System;
- Support data extraction, clean-up and migration mapping activities;
- Contribute to data entry guides as well as data consistency and integrity checks;
- Identify key attributes from Regulatory documents and dossiers;
- Maintenance of the system meta data and attributes and contribute to automation of system-related tasks;
- Perform test activities in the context of Computer System Validation (under supervision);
- Perform pre-publishing activities for Regulatory documents world-wide, i.e. document formatting for MS Word and bookmarking and hyperlinking for Adobe PDF files;
- Do metrics reporting for projects: documents authored, dossiers dispatched, PV updates (xevmpd), license updates (registrations);
- Degree in Business, Economics, Pharma/Life science or another administrative field;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in business outsourcing, data entry, process optimisation or related;
- Knowledge about IT systems and databases as well as related technologies
- Confident in MS Office (required);
- Basic experience and knowledge in the field of Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations or related field will be an advantage;
- Communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible personality;
- Demonstrate a highly independent working style;
- Fluent in business English.
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside a talented team;
- Option for flexible working hours;
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing;
- Business interaction with nearly all branches of the company across 5 continents;
- A broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Manager Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.