We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
PharmaLex Belgium is a company specialized in data Science services to the (Bio)pharmaceutical and Medical Devices industry. In the clinical field, we provide full statistical services from protocol to reporting, and clinical trial simulations. In the field of Non-Clinical Statistics, we partner with clients to reduce risk and improve efficiency across the product lifecycle, from development laboratory to manufacturing floor. PharmaLex Belgium is a leader in Quality by Design methodology, and a recognized expert in the practical application of Bayesian statistics. PharmaLex Belgium also offers clients validated statistical software to speed development and assure compliance of critical laboratory applications, such as creation and validation of assays.
Pharmalex Belgium supports a broad spectrum of clients in the (bio)pharmaceutical, medical devices, regulatory bodies and IVD industries.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting a Junior Data Scientist / statistician for the Belgian office.
Data Science Specialist
The candidate will be operate in a team of experts responsible for implementing and executing methodological and statistical aspects of clinical studies and non-clinical projects:
- Preparation of statistical analysis plans/modeling and simulation plans
- Designs optimization
- Clinical trials simulations/ predictions
- Conducting statistical analyses and performing Quality Control
- Interpretation of analyses and writing of reports
- Communication with customers about statistical analysis opportunities.
- Propose and apply Design of Experiment approaches for method and process development.
- Promote and implement Quality by Design thinking and Design Space methodology.
- Provide statistical support in the area of analytical laboratories and bioassays.
- Participation in software development.
- Master or PhD degree in statisticsor Data Science
- Has good experience with SAS, R or STAN programming
- Knowledge in Design of Experiments
- Knowledge in Bayesian statistics is a plus
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent English skills
- Problem solving mentality
- Set priorities and respect tight deadlines
- Team player
- Ready to work at client’s location
- Attractive compensation package
- Maximum degree of empowerment
- Engagement with a team of data scientists with an unsurpassed level of expertise in the client area
- Opportunities for personal growth.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Senior Specialist, Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.