We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Phlexglobal, a PharmaLex company, is recruiting a DevOps Engineer to help enhance current products and build the next generation of Phlexglobal products.
- Building and maintaining CI and CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Designing scalable, reliable, and maintainable infrastructure.
- Building infrastructure with Terraform.
- Setting up monitoring and alert.
- Managing Product Infrastructure by supporting the infrastructure for our products from development to production making sure external and internal users experience the best possible service.
- Responding to incidents generated by New Relic
- Automating repetitive tasks using the latest serverless technologies.
Building tools and systems to improve our systems reliability.
- Cloud providers (Azure).
- IaC tools such as Terraform.
- Azure DevOps
- Key DevOps practices such as CI/CD and source control with Git.
- Programming languages such as Python or Go.
- A strong drive to engineer solutions using best practices.
- Security first design philosophy.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and Serverless.
- Software defined networking.
- Implementing solutions to provide observability of platform status and health.
- Configuration tools such as Ansible.
- You are passionate about the world of cloud engineering and programming.
- You love learning new skills and are always pushing yourself to learn more.
- You can deal with high-pressure situations, step back and get the full picture before jumping in.
- Complex polymorphic problem solving is your bread and butter. You love the solution and want more!
- You grasp new concepts quickly and to a high standard.
- You thrive in a strong teamwork environment and put the team first in all of your actions.
- High autonomy. You are the engineer and craftsman we are here to enable you to make your masterpiece your way.
- Space to learn. 10% of your time is reserved training days. Access to online training tools including Linux Academy and Pluralsight.
- Career progression and mentorship. We want you to be the best version of yourself. Clear goals and development plan to get you where you want with space and tools to achieve those goals.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.