We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
DevOps & Software Engineer
We are looking for a versatile JAVA professional with a focus on web software development process improvement, from user requirement specification down to product release. More specifically, one part of your job will be building client applications that expose the statistics backend. The other large part of your job will be automatizing and integrating the current software development processes into the Azure DevOps environment. Our software development setting is very regulated. Hence the need for a versatile and hands-on team-player that is not only interested in development, but also in process improvement and quality. Are you the one?
- Develop JAVA-based web applications.
- Design, integrate and automate new processes into DevOps environment: user requirements, IQ/OQ/PQs, test framework, release pipelines, etc.
- Support other software development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably with focus on software development or engineering
- About 5 or more years of experience
- Continuous integration methodology experience (Azure DevOps knowledge is an asset)
- Eager to spend a large portion of time on software development process improvement
- Skilled in JAVA programming
- Skilled in Web programming (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Understanding of OOP and frameworks
- We prefer to work with ASF projects, you too?
- GAMP knowledge is an asset
- Competitive salary package
- A stable and international environment
- Autonomy and start-up mentality
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.