We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Director Corporate Development - Integration & Business Transformation
- Leads initiatives & team members of the Corporate Development Integration & Business transformation practises to implement and execute strategy of the organization.
- Build a cross-functional frameworks, strategies and processes to execute
- Maintain and develop a solid communication structure to ensure proper stakeholder management on those initiatives
- Identify and approach proper targets for potential synergies, efficiencies to leverage and values to increase, in alignment with the Group growth strategy
- Co-develop and coordinate Post Merger Integration of newly acquired M&A targets. Enhance Post Merger Integration process within PharmaLex Group through continued build-up of integration playbooks, guidelines and practises
- Identify, set-up and coordinate key strategic projects/initiatives
- Establish a solid communication structure to ensure proper stakeholder management
- Act as sparring partner to the Department Head, CEO and Executive Board to contribute to the further growth and strategic success.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders, including investor relations
- Develops and aligns key stakeholder communication and messaging
- Leads and moderates key decision meetings of the Senior Leadership Team and Top-Management Boards
- Bring program / Project governance and management, including cross-functional collaboration, schedule development / management, risk management ad status reporting to each integration effort.
- Controlling of relevant figures / workstreams / projects
- Enhancement of the formal PMI process and structure, including but not limited to governance, steering, advisory. Definition and adaptation of PMI models
- Development and institutionalization of scalable synergy leverage and efficiency improvement processes within the group
- Support Department head on Executive Meetings, workshops and Shareholder presentations
- Ensure transfer of knowledge within Corporate Development and Group stakeholders
- Oversight of operational activities to ensure compliance with Group directives
- Build, develop and maintain working relationships with decision making roles within the organization, clients, regulatory authorities, partner organizations and industry associations
- Clarification of roles, responsibilities, and tasks within the Corporate Development organization
- Leadership and coaching of the dedicated employees. Conduct of probation period, annual performance review and goal setting meetings with direct reports
- Creation of a motivational working environment for assigned colleagues
- PMI and Business Transformation strategy together with Department Head and CEO
- PMI and Business Transformation decision within assigned projects and initiatives
- Organizational decision regarding designing and ramping up initiatives, project management, resource planning of assigned team members and other resources assigned
- Supporting resource planning, hiring decisions to ensure proper execution of initiatives and selection of external capabilities within area or responsibility of PMI and Business Transformation
- Successful completion of a master’s degree in economics / business administration
- Minimum of 5-7years’ experience service areas in either consulting services, healthcare industry, strategy advisory, business transformation consultancy, post-merger-integration within an international corporate environment
- Experience in strategic planning and execution, preferably within Corporate Development operations or M&A
- Knowledge in change management and in handling organizational changes
- Proven experience in management, design and execution of large, strategic projects/initiatives
- Passion an willingness to lead, develop and motivate teams, strong intercultural competence
- Experience in formulating policies and in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Problem solving, solution finding and value identification skills while simultaneously managing several projects / programs
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations, profound communication skills
- English language fluency, further languages are considered an advantage
- Adaptability, resilience, willingness to work a flexible schedule, travel and remote agenda.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.