We are growing, grow with us!
PharmaLex is one of the largest providers of Development Consulting and Scientific Affairs; Regulatory Affairs; Quality Management & Compliance; and Pharmacovigilance, Epidemiology and Risk Management worldwide. Through our US, European and Asia-Pacific offices, our trusted consultants provide specialized, regulated services to pharma, biotech and MedTech industries to help them successfully meet the regulatory challenges of bringing products to market and helping them to maintain their product portfolios following launch.
We are currently looking for an experienced professional to Support DCS projects and team members in the areas of market access, pricing and reimbursement including competitive assessments, clinical trial endpoints, and payer strategies
PharmaLex is a proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skill, and experiences within our workforce. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Travel expectations (in %): 25
Director, Market Access
- Project lead for local and global market access projects, from proposal to delivery including oversight of budget, time and quality
- Develops relevant pricing and market access strategies for local clients in the US, or for global clients entering the US market
- Provide insight to project teams regarding the market landscape and pricing and reimbursement hurdles and challenges including design and timing of appropriate clinical trials to support access
- Collaborate with members and subject matter experts of the project and account teams to ensure clients experience best-in-class customer service
- Leads client meetings and helps manage client expectations
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Research, interpret, and apply relevant industry regulations and perspectives
- Advise clients on market access issues concerning their products and development programs; challenge client assumptions, when appropriate
- Lead and develop Market Access solution offerings for US market consistent with global solutions
- Support and develop key services for digital therapeutics and technology-based solutions
- Designs and implements strategies to support modern connected drug device combinations
- Collaborate with global subject matter experts and marketing team to develop and publish thought leadership content
- Proactively seek new business and opportunities and representing PharmaLex global team at external meetings etc.
- Maintain a 65% utilization target
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate Degree in Economics or Natural Sciences
- MBA or other relevant post-graduate education preferred
- At least 5 years of market access experience from the Life Science industry (pharma, Med Tech, biopharma)
- Good understanding of current reimbursement and access landscape in the US
- General understanding of access landscape in Europe
- Self-driven and motivated to take responsibility for sales and pre-sales activities as required
- Strong analytical skills. Self-assured appearance and excellent communications and team management skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.