We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Director SAP Service Delivery
This figure will have responsibilities in the following general areas: strategic planning and execution, prospect generation, regional marketing planning and execution and customer retention/marketing strategies.
Work closely with the executive team to provide input into the business strategy, define market/target customer strategies, provide input into the services/solutions set required to be a leader in the market, and align with necessary partners to sell and deliver those solutions.
• Continually identify and assess new markets, product and acquisition opportunities that will contribute to growth
• Stay current with customer, competitor, and industry trends, and integrate that knowledge into the sales and marketing strategy as well as the business and solution plans
• Develop a strategy and evaluate opportunities for on-going revenue streams. As appropriate, work with alliance partners to integrate them into the sales and marketing cycle.
• Work closely with sales teams for planning and implementation of local marketing programs to help our sales organization penetrate current customers and sell additional services
• Manage all phases of multiple projects from concept through deployment, and be accountable for delivering the project on time and within budget
• Manage appropriate project prioritization of multiple projects
• Multiple life-cycle implementations, several upgrades and Global implementations
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
15+ years of industry and consulting experience within the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industries
• Executive level experience with sales and overall business leadership
• Experience in providing guidance and support for compliance issues including cGMP Audits, Quality Systems organization and computer systems validation
• Proven success in creating demand for services business
• Strategic thinking, solid business judgment, positioning and marketing savvy
• Extensive experience working in an FDA regulated environment and strong understanding of regulatory compliance requirements 21 CFR Part 11
• Experience with software implementations
• ERP Implementation and Validation experience (SAP, Oracle, BPCS or JDE)
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, writing for email; excellent presentation skills
• Topnotch organizational skills with the ability to run multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.