We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Drug Safety Physician
- To perform Medical Review of ICSRs
- Screening scientific literature by using the internal search mechanism and/or by making use of external tools and providers
- Identification (Classification of references) of safety-relevant publications in the scientific literature. Provision of scientific input in the course of literature surveillance service
- Medical assessment of literature reports into the safety database
- Signal detection, validation, prioritization, and assessment, including preparation of Signal Reports
- Quality Control (QC) activities
- Responsible for quality management, workload management, compliance management and document management for the assigned PV projects
- Manages project coordination and resource allocation within the projects
- Train and mentor PV department staff, as needed
Experience: 0-2 years
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Vineeta Bisht
Manager - Human Resources