We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Drug Safety Specialist/Senior Drug Safety Specialist
- Single case management with regards to adverse drug reaction reports arising from clinical trials, spontaneous reports or literature, expedited and non-expedited reporting of adverse drug reactions.
- Accurately evaluates ICSRs for validity and consistency
- To perform the triage of ICSRs for Vigicare process
- To perform the data entry and case assessment of ICSRs
- Reviews and verifies appropriate selection of adverse events from source documents, appropriate MedDRA code for each adverse event
- Documentation related to case processing
- Ensure compliance with internal standards and external (national and international) regulations
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Aditi Panchal
Senior Specialist - Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.