We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
This role can be done anywhere within europe remotely.
EMEA Sales Manager - Data Science Unit
- Develop sales hunting strategies, proposals, and forecasts within designated region.
- Develop and conduct sales presentations.
- Lead the coordination of quotations and proposals with subject matter experts.
- Lead the coordination of RFPs and bid defense meetings with relevant parties.
- Develop existing accounts with a strong focus on seeking new business.
- Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel within client organizations and develop strong business relationships with them.
- Gain understanding of target client’s business challenges and goals.
- Consult and solve problems to enhance the company’s position in existing and target clients.
- Liaise with regional management and the heads of the different business units to pursue new business opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information within standard reporting tools of the company.
- Ensure MSA and contract are signed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business / economics and/or equivalent qualification in science related field
- At least 8-10 years of professional experience in business-to-business sales with a proven track record of sales development.
- Good knowledge of the healthcare business from a supplier’s perspective or alternatively from within a healthcare company.
- Previous experience in statistics and data sciences is a clear plus.
- Business English.
- Willingness to travel around EMEA.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Salesforce.
- Team player with the ability to influence, develop, and empower others to achieve targets
- Business partners describe you as communicative, conscientious, accurate and responsible.
- Demonstrate a strong goal orientation, are results driven, highly competitive, and self-motivated.
- Flexible mindset, highly accountable, well organized with excellent planning skills and strong business acumen.
- You can demonstrate experience and results in “cold calling potential leads”.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms / Mr Verhelst
Manager, Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.