We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Job purpose: Oversight of all financial aspects of company strategy and is responsible for the flow of financial information to the Managing Director, the Board, PharmaLex Corporate and, where necessary, external parties such as investors or financial institutions.
Direct/indirect reports: 1
Reports to: Managing Director
Reporting and Analysis
· Prepare Monthly Management Accounts and provide a monthly analysis against budget, providing recommendations to the management team
· Complete monthly group reporting in accordance with group reporting requirements
· Co-ordinate monthly sales forecasts for use internally and for group reporting purposes
· Prepare monthly project profitability reports
· Prepare and file taxation returns: Revenue Commissioners (PAYE, VAT, VIES etc)
· Manage the annual budgeting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis
· Manage the annual financial year end process
Ongoing / Transaction Processing Responsibilities
· Prepare monthly payroll
· Ongoing cash flow management
· Credit control
· Prepare and process sales invoices
· Process general ledger transactions
· Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
· Manage and maintain the time in attendance system
· Assist in the preparation of project budgets
Review and improve Finance function procedures and controls
- Qualified accountant with 3 -5 years’ experience of working in a senior role in a finance department
- Prior experience of working in a professional services environment
- Knowledge of Sage 50 and sage Micropay Professional a bonus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative, as well as integrating with a team and adding value
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.