We are growing, grow with us!
We are looking for motivated, committed candidates who will enjoy working independently within our successful team in a challenging environment. So, if your career is much more than just a job for you but rather your passion, then come and join our successful team.
In Sofia, we are looking for a Freelance full-stack software engineer (External Contractor).
Freelance Full Stack Developer
- As a freelance software developer at PharmaLex you will be working on various internal software systems used across all company business units globally.
- You will be part of the in-house software development team at PharmaLex and will be expected to follow the established procedures and guidelines to deliver high-quality business applications.
- You will be reporting to the Software Development Team Lead and will be working closely with QA/BA.
- You will participate in all phases of software application development including planning, development, configuration, and deployment.
- You will be implementing features and fixes in new and existing business applications. Post-release applications support, and technical documentation maintenance may be required.
- You can work in a complex environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- You are a strong team player confident working in a collaborative multi-national environment
- You have a strong ability to program on the front end (HTML/CSS, java script) and know how to develop usable and friendly UI;
- You have 3+ years of experience with Microsoft technology (c#, .NET core, SQL server);
- You are aware of OO design principles and you can identify and apply patterns where needed;
- You are focused on quality and strive to deliver on time
Java Script in the browser (ideally Vue.js but expertise in other modern frameworks will be welcomed);
C#, .NET Core 2.0 or later;
ASP.NET Core MVC & Web API;
SQL Server & Entity Framework (or other ORM);
Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Considered as an advantage:
Azure development and architecture;
Experience working in a validated/qualified software environment;
Data visualization using D3.
- Excellent remuneration package and flexible working hours;
- Hands-on experience in latest technologies and participation in every aspect of application development;
- Friendly working environment and challenging projects alongside a talented team
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing;
- Opportunity to participate in a wide range of personal and professional training initiatives
- Business interaction with a dynamic international team in a global company.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms / Mr Kolev
Manager Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.