We are growing, grow with us!
As a freelance software developer at PharmaLex you will be working on various internal software systems used across all company business units globally. You will be part of the in-house software development team at PharmaLex and will be expected to follow the established procedures and guidelines to deliver high quality business applications. You will be reporting to the Software Development Team Lead and will be working closely with QA/BA.
You will participate in all phases of software application development including planning, development, configuration and deployment. You will be implementing features and fixes in new and existing business applications. Post release applications support, and technical documentation maintenance may be required.
Freelance Software Engineer (Full stack.NET)
- You can work in a complex environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision;
- You are a strong team player confident working in a collaborative multi-national environment;
- You have strong ability to program on the front end (HTML/CSS, java script) and know how to develop usable and friendly UI.
- You have 3+ years of experience with Microsoft technology (c#, .NET core, SQL server);
- You are aware of OO design principles and you can identify and apply patterns where needed;
- You are focused on quality and striving to deliver on time.
- HTML5, CSS3;
- Java Script in the browser (ideally Vue.js but expertise in other modern frameworks will be welcomed)
- C#, .NET Core 2.0 or later;
- ASP.NET Core MVC & Web API;
- SQL Server & Entity Framework (or other ORM);
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- The initial offer is for a 6-month contract but depending on your performance there is an option for extension.
- Excellent remuneration package and flexible working hours
- Business interaction with a dynamic international team in a global company
- Open and collaborative organizational culture with an emphasis on knowledge-sharing
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment on varied challenges alongside a talented team
- Possibility to participate into a wide range of personal and professional training initiatives and work with the latest technologies.