We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Location: Madrid, Spain
Global IT Coordinator
- You will be responsible for the management and project planning of company-wide IT-relevant Demands from the specialist departments from the initial idea to successful implementation.
- You will report directly to VP IT and work closely with the specialist and IT departments as well as the country managers in a global company.
- You are responsible for the overall planning of all IT projects in the form of an IT Road Map or an IT Master Plan.
- You will prepare this plan according to the target group and ensure transparency for the direct stakeholders as well as for the entire company by means of suitable communication measures.
- You control the processing of tasks from projects, either via internal company capacities or in cooperation with external service providers.
- You will actively shape the IT project management of our company of tomorrow by contributing your own ideas regarding methods, tools and organization.
- You will structure and develop demand management and business relationship management practices in an aim to optimize the delivery of IT services.
- IT project management, whether classic or agile, is one of your previous focal points.
- You have a distinctive set of methods for the individual solution of daily challenges in IT projects and you can prove that you have at least a certification or training in project management customary in the market.
- In addition to very good communication skills, your strengths include problem-solving skills, team spirit, goal-setting experience, assertiveness and a solid portion of self-motivation.
- You have excellent experience in implementing IT projects in the Office365, Citrix and global collaboration environment.
- You are able to understand technical details and to communicate with the implementing units at a high level.
- You have extensive experience in the creation and documentation of standardized, pragmatic project procedures and best practices.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in computer science, business informatics or economics or have acquired comparable qualifications.
- You have been working in IT projects for more than 5 years.
- Initial experience in change and communication management rounds off your profile.
- Language skills: Very good spoken and written English. German would be a plus, but only complementary.
- You have a high international willingness to travel.
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.