Good Clinical Practice - QMS Freelance Consultant
We are growing, grow with us!
We are looking for an independent consultant to develop a temporary project in one of our clients:
- 2/3 days per week on-site
- During a 6-month period
As an independent consultant, you will:
- Redesign the GCP - QMS (Quality Management System) establishing the framework, followed by updating existing documentation to align with this framework or generating new documents where gaps exist.
- Lead the project to review what is in place, identify what is needed and to generate the documentation required.
- Review the current SOPs that have been written over the period 2012- 2018 and establish proper links between them.
Support would be provided by junior members of the local team.
The updated system should set the foundation for the commercial manufacturing operation.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the field (Quality Management System)
- Biologics experience
We are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Laura Escabias
Senior European Recruitment Specialist
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.