We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
• Experience of over 25-30 years as Lead Auditor in areas supporting planning and performing of GxP audits and self-inspections (incl. CAPA management) as per WHO/ICH/PICs/EUGMP/CFR21/EUMDR for Medical devices, biopharmaceutics, API, drugs (Sterile & Non-Sterile), food/nutritional supplements and packaging material manufacturing.
• Supporting remediation activities.
• Expertise as Lead Auditor in conducting overseas audits for third party manufacturers for countries in Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and US.
• Expertise in GCP and GLP audits for clinical trials and BA/BE studies.
• Prepare and review the audit reports, authorize and issue for onward submission to clients.
• Perform peer reviews of audit documentation and auditee responses; ensure requirements for audit documentation and auditee responses are met.
• Review CAPA and compliance closure reports, communicate with clients in case of queries related to Audits, CAPA and Closure reports.
• Accreditations highly recommended:
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Aditi Panchal
Senior Specialist - Human Resources
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.