We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
HR Post Merger Integration / Transformation Senior Specialist
- Project Management support in the specific area of Human Resources for Post-Merger Integration projects
- Report progress to PMI Leads & Global/Local HR in relation to different PMI HR activities.
- Supporting & facilitating PMI Team/HR Local/external consultants to define, design and implement the integration strategy for HR & Organization
- Facilitate the onboarding of new employees/affiliates & facilitate the establishment of new HR functions in country organizations through relevant trainings & informative sessions.
- Act as a bridge between PharmaLex Group & new affiliates to facilitate HR integration by performing and owning different HR integration activities if required during the integration. On-the-ground support for HR Integration.
- Lead the HR systems integration & trainings & support with KPI/Reporting for HR.
- Perform comparative analysis & benchmarking of HR data for HR Harmonization of policies, benefits, programs & practices.
- Coordination of the harmonization of job titles. Issue of new job descriptions in collaboration with Local HR.
- Facilitate and support the offering of Training & Development Programs to the newly acquired companies
- Coordination of recruiting needs with Corporate Talent acquisition team (if needed)
- Actively contribute to PMI processes adjustments and improvement in the area of HR
- Actively informs about potential risks in the project with the necessary escalations in the area of HR
- Contributes in the Operational Due Diligence Processes or the initial phase of the Post Merger Integration to identify potential risks, quick wins and synergies to consider in the area of HR
- Assistance with preparation of legal mergers in relation to employment law matters and transition of employees to new Pharmalex local entities.
- Experience in project management and coordination
- Professional degree in HR or General Business Administration
- Clear understanding of stakeholder´s needs
- High affinity to work with complex business processes
- Ability to adapt flexible to changing project conditions and open to change management processes
- Ability to analyse processes: adapting, streamlining, and increasing efficiency of processes
- Capability of prioritisation, and processing of parallel projects and tasks
- Excellent team player
- Complex problem solving, strong understanding of business
- Structured, analytical, systematic, and independent manner of working
- Autonomous, concentrated, and high-quality work
- Very good written and spoken communication skills with internal and external stakeholders, colleagues, and supervisors
- Experienced user of the MS-office packages
- Very good command of English
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.