We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity! Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Head of Digital
The Head of Digital will lead the digital group within PharmaLex to enhance the technology of delivering core services, and increase customer experience.
As part of the Executive leadership, this function will be a strategic and visionary key initiator, driving transformation inside as well as outside the PharmaLex group by thinking long term and holistically, examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Demonstrating examples of Strategic Vision (envisioning the future, connecting the dots, thinking long term and holistically)
- Projecting the business beyond the Short-Term operational issues
- Building and maintaining a cross-functional organisation supporting large and/or international projects /programs or services
- Supporting Value Delivery Centres service areas and product portfolio together with the Service Area Heads based on the overall service strategy
- Liaising and agreeing with CSO/CCO concerning the implementation of the tech-enablement and digital strategy
- Cooperating with Corporate Development to identify M&A target to support the company’s buy & build strategy
- Supervising the implementation of strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the Value Delivery Centres
- Ownership of the digitalization strategy, plan, and execution for the entire PharmaLex group
- Following-up on multiple ongoing projects on a regular basis
- Managing the DIG organisation and talent agenda
- Collaborating with peer technology heads across other departments
- Collaborating with Chief Commercial Officer as key person in the go-to market team.
- Providing C-level thought leadership interaction with customer IT executives and industry influencers
- Oversee Digital Group operations and support capacity planning/assignment to ensure production efficiency, quality, timelines, budget, and cost-effective management of resources
- Controlling of relevant Digital Group figures / budgets / projects and discuss results with CEO/Board
- Establishing Governance through Digital board, Digital decision making/escalating procedures, Digital structures, general standards for the Digital
- Oversight on global projects / strategic programs and resource allocation within Digital Support function
- Input / Involvement in VDC cross-country proposals when requiring digital support
- Implementation of global product strategy
- Clarification of roles, responsibilities, and tasks within the Digital support function
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the digital service areas in either healthcare industry of service provider with profit and loss responsibility, ideally with experience in leading executives and within an international global environment
- Strong understanding of how Digital impacts business, culture, and mindsets
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and execution
- Change management and organisational changes
- Experience in contracting and negotiationg
- Strong financial and business acumens
- Excellent leadership, demonstrated through effective talent acquisition, development and retention
- Strong representation skilly toward external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English language fluency
- Demonstrated competence in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion across multiple cultures
- Willing to travel <30%
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.