We are growing, grow with us!
PharmaLex Belgium is a company specialized in statistical consulting services to the (Bio)pharmaceutical industry. In the early clinical field, we provide full statistical services from protocol to reporting, and clinical trial simulations. In the field of Non-Clinical Statistics, we partner with clients to reduce risk and improve efficiency across the product lifecycle, from development laboratory to manufacturing floor. PharmaLex Belgium is a leader in Quality by Design methodology, and a recognized expert in the practical application of Bayesian statistics. PharmaLex Belgium also offers clients validated statistical software to speed development and assure compliance of critical laboratory applications, such as creation and validation of assays.
Head of Software
The primary role of the Head of Software is to manage the development and maintenance of the suite of PharmaLex statistical software solutions. PharmaLex Belgium has developed four validated web-based applications performing statistical analyses in the context of method validation (e-noval, Seelva, and Transval) and stability studies (Stabelity) in the form of a Software-as-a-Service solution. Driving the project of a major upgrade in these applications and in collaboration with Pharmalex Innovation Team will be at the heart of the Head of Software mission.
- Implement strategic goals and objectives for the software business in collaboration with the PharmaLex Belgium management team;
- Develop future applications and improve the current PharmaLex Belgium software solutions;
- Collaborate with other PharmaLex regional teams on software development projects;
- Participate in the global steering committees;
- Perform the analysis, develop, and maintain the code of the software/programs developed within PharmaLex Belgium;
- Coordinate the user support and communicate with clients about software news and updates;
- Analyse clients’ and internal needs and identify potential new projects accordingly.
- Master’s degree qualification in informatics and/or a proven experience in programming;
- 5 years’ experience in software development and/or computerized system validation
- Proven knowledge in methodology: DevOps, SDLC, V-Model or Agile
- Knowledge of Java or in web development. Ideally full stack experience (front and back end).
- Knowledge of SQL and a bit of relational database would be an asset.
- Knowledge in statistical programming languages (SAS, R) is a plus;
- Proven experience in project management and working within a QA framework;
- Knowledge of the quality requirements of the pharmaceutical industry (GxP) is a plus
- Ability to work with and manage a team in an international environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Client oriented
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Very good command of English.
Besides an attractive compensation package, we offer a maximum degree of empowerment and engagement with a team with an unsurpassed level of expertise in the client area, and opportunities for personal growth
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.