We are growing, grow with us!
Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of your everyday life? Then make PharmaLex your career choice!
PharmaLex is the leading service provider for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and development consulting.
We are specialized in effectively designing all aspects of drug and medicinal product registrations - ranging from early development and market entry to product maintenance activities.
Our Nordic Market Access/HEOR team is growing and are looking for an additional team member to join us in Sweden, Norway or Denmark
Health Economist & Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Development of reimbursement dossiers for various types of healthcare products based on effective understanding of local processes in the Nordic countries
- Review clinical and health-economic data, assess and adapt health-economic models
- Analyse and interpret all kinds of research data and conduct scientific literature research for medicines and various types of healthcare products
- Planning, execution and reporting of Real World Evidence studies, e.g. registry studies
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in science and relevant legislation.
- Drafting manuscripts for submission to scientific journals
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Compile presentations for internal and external trainings
- Successful completion of a relevant Master’s Degree, ideally also a PhD
- 2-4 years of professional experience of HEOR related work
- Good knowledge and skills in areas of pharmaceutical science, medical sciences, epidemiology and/or health economics
- Ability to critically evaluate scientific data within relevant areas
- Structured, analytical and systematic mode-of operating
- Service minded, independent, flexible, and dedicated
- High focus on details and quality
- Business and strategic oriented
- Project Management experience
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, a quick readiness of mind, team player
- Experienced user of the MS Office package and open-minded about and interested in IT
- Fluency in at least one Scandinavian language and in English
We offer you
- Opportunity to conquer exciting and varied challenges alongside an experienced and talented team in a dynamic company
- External business interaction with clients and internal collaboration within the PharmaLex organization and within several areas of the pharmaceutical industry
- Broad range of initiatives for personal development and professional training
- A friendly and openminded work environment in a global organization
If you are interested in taking on this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please apply as soon as possible since work with recruitment is being done on a continual basis.
To apply, please use the "apply now" button below.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.