This internship will take place according to the dates proposed by the school.
We are growing, grow with us!
PharmaLex Belgium S.A., a pharmaceutical company, provides expertise through consulting services to pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies.
We are currently looking for an intern for our office located in Leuven-la-Neuve or Liège (teleworking two to three days a week possible).
Human Resources Intern
The main tasks will be (non exhaustive list):
- Publication of job offers on different websites
- First screening of incoming CVs
- Scheduling interviews with candidates
- Updating of personnel data on the platform used
- Updating of the various recruitment follow-up documents
- Organization of various meetings
- Support on the training process
- Helping with CSR development
- Support for the change of the social secretariat
- Verification and update of internal CVs/job descriptions
- Support to the different members of the HR section
- Participation in payroll
- Organization of meetings
- Participation in the organization of events
This internship offers you a real learning opportunity within a dynamic and international company. A good command of English (B1) is essential.
If you want more details, please contact us at: email@example.com
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms Francesca Disalvo
Regional HR Specialist
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.