We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Human Resources Manager
- Supporting company staff coordinating and supporting the recruitment process. Includes advising on the job description content, qualifying candidates, arranging interviews, communicating with candidates and making offers of employment.
- Onboarding newcomers to the company. Liaise with business support and the line manager to ensure everything is in place. Carry out HR induction.
- Management of the entry and exit processes.
- Personnel Administration: maintenance of HR master data, personnel records also within the dedicated software applications.
- Provide advice and guidance to employees and line managers on HR related topics e.g. policy interpretation, performance management, absence management and all general HR queries.
- Review and create HR policies, programs, and practices /employee handbook as required.
- Liaising with the Global HR to ensure the company objectives are aligned and corporate HR topics are implemented
- Contribute to the company organization
- Management of succession planning of staff
- Integration: support for the organization of incorporation and integration of new employees in the company, communication with all required interfaces, master data maintenance
- Management of the yearly staff appraisal process (as applicable).
- Career Development: organization and evaluation of staff development/training programs in conjunction with line managers; responsible for the role out of company development programs
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
- Analyse trends in compensation and benefits, research, and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organisation attracts and retains top talent.
- Staff retention, internal employer branding: definition and implementation of measures to increase employee satisfaction and loyalty
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organisation at hearings where applicable.
- Implement agreed employee benefits programs and informing employees of benefits.
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Any further matters as directed.
- Management and liaison with HR related suppliers i.e. legal, recruitment, as needed, in particular related to
- Benefits as applicable (eg car allowance)
- Health & Safety Matters (DLgs 81/2001 as amended)
- Privacy (GDPR)
- Antibribary (Dlgs 231/2001)
- University degree in psychology, social sciences or business administration with an emphasis on Human Resources management (other related degrees are not excluded)
- 5 years + experience in human resources business partnering preferably in the consulting, health services or related field.
- Demonstrated track record of translating business goals into HR strategy.
- Demonstrated track record of executing HR strategy into practical and effective HR activities.
- Operates with professionalism and integrity upholding values that are aligned to the company values
- Team player with collaborative work style.
- Adaptable and comfortable with change
- Effective internal and external stakeholder management.
- Effective written and spoken communication skills.
- Responsive and able to deliver within specific time frames.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Experienced user of the MS-Office package and HR systems/databases.
- Fluent in English and in Italian
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.