We are growing, grow with us!
Want to work in a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities? Then PharmaLex is your career opportunity.
PharmaLex is one of the leading service providers for the global pharmaceutical industry. We offer end-to-end regulated services and specialize in all aspects of approval and maintenance of medicinal products and medical devices. We support pharma companies throughout the entire product lifecycle, ensuring initial submissions and approvals as well as keeping compliance with pharmaceutical regulations worldwide. Our services extend way beyond market approval, providing high level strategic consultancy as well as hands-on work to extend product registrations into new markets across all regions of the world.
If for you, your profession is not only a job but also a vocation and you enjoy working with people and in teams as part of a global organization, then you are very welcome to join us.
To strengthen our successful HR team in Friedrichsdorf, we are looking for a
Human Resources Specialist (m/f/d)
in part time.
- Contact and sparring partner for executives and employees in all personnel-related topics from hiring to resignation
- Preparation of employment contracts and certificates
- Recording, maintenance and filing as well as evaluation of personnel master data
- Completion of registration, reporting and certification procedures
- Correspondence and communication with health insurance funds, social insurance institutions, public offices and authorities
- Support of employees and advice in all accounting, tax and social security issues
- Collaboration in the creation of personnel statistics
- Support in the further implementation and optimization of the personnel software "Rexx"
- Collaboration in HR projects and topics in the areas of occupational safety, health management and employer branding
- Commercial apprenticeship with several years of professional experience in personnel processing / HR department
- Profound knowledge of labour, social and wage tax law
- Confident with MS Office
- Conscientious and discreet handling of confidential data
- Very precise, responsible and systematic working method
- Ability to work in a team, reliability, flexibility and resilience
- Very good knowledge of German (working language) and English written and spoken
- Diversified and challenging job
- Open and appreciative corporate culture
- Flexible working hours based on trust
- Possibility to work from home
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge and experience as well as training
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations on-line.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Ms. Rana Adigüzel
Senior Specialist Human Resources
Phone: +49 (0) 621 18 15 38 224
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.