We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
- Participate on Global and Local IT project-based activities (mainly: implementation of new functionalities, rollout of new digital solutions, data migrations, and IT integrations)
- Support collecting and managing Global and Local IT demands: from business, requirements collection, prioritization, to implementation
- Help managing day to day Local IT needs: software licensing, system, network, filing, user support, training, procedures, onboarding, offboarding, support business operation needs.
- Report to local business stakeholders, and to Group IT, on performance of IT services in the region
- Identify IT synergy opportunities, and improvements, and support on implementing them.
- Help creating contents, documentation and reports for different processes, initiatives and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Related Field, or any other IT education/experience fitting into the main tasks described above
- Very good command of English, written and verbal
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace, in particular SharePoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Uphold a sense of customer service and measures client satisfaction
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate business needs into IT requirements
- Autonomous, able to work under little supervision in a documented manner
- Sense of ownership and accountability
- Integrity, transparency and trust values
- Also, experience, training and/or knowledge on the following would be a plus but not mandatory:
- IT service delivery and support, or IT / customer service role
- IT project and change management (e.g. systems integrations, deployment of business applications, data migrations, rollout of digital solutions)
- Data analytics skills, or practical experience with business intelligence tools
- Potential to develop your career with us
- A stable and international environment
- Autonomy and start-up mentality
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.