Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duration of the project: 4 to 6 months
Working hours / week: full time
Area of responsibility: QMS
We are looking for an Interim Quality Lead for one of our clients in Dublin, Ireland. The project requires a profile in a supervisory level with GDP and QMS experience. Initially come in as deputy RP - transition to RP if experienced.
Interim Quality Lead
About the role
- Quality department is consisting of 2 persons (1 lead, 1 support)
- Company holds a GDP license (95% of on-site activity is done under a PSI licence with a significant pharmacy team onsite
- Quality have responsibility for the organizational quality management system which stretches over both the pharmacy and the logistics side of the business, but also over the nursing side of the business
- On the nursing side, the role of Quality is administrative support, since responsibility is held by the Medical Director and Clinical Leads
- +10 years of professional experience in a Quality-related field
- Life Sciences academic background
- Supervisory level experience
- GDP and QMS experience
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.