We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Intern Operations & Strategy
What you'll learn
- Support in operations, finance, reporting, project management/PMO tasks, change management & organisational development and M&A
- Creation of a Global Utilisation Review tool to provide visibility of global operations to the management team and business unit leaders in over 20 countries.
- Evaluation of the Global Operating Model Preparation of strategic project communications, scheduling & task tracking, preparation of management & stakeholder facing information, research.
- Market landscaping for potential targets and commercial due diligence, financial analysis and pre-screening, slide-decks for investment committee
What you bring
- You are currently enrolled a Master's Degree and you have the possibility to sign an agreement of educational colaboration with your academic institution
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Project Management or comparable education/experience
- We'll value previous experience, preferably in Project Management & Finance
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Autonomous, concentrated and high-quality work
- Ability to work in a team
- Experienced in MS Office, Office 365 (incl. SharePoint & Teams) appreciated
- Soft Skills: Teamwork, diligent + analytical mindset, strong communication skills, reliability, pro-active
- +6 months paid internship
- Diverse and challenging tasks paired with methodlogical knowhow
- Cooperative partnership in truly interdisciplinary teams
- Chance to take ownership and responsibility
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous development opportunities through knowledge exchange
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.