We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Accountant - Temporary
- Post incoming invoices, banks, approve travel expenses, dunning, payment run.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Update bank accounts and perform reconciliations.
- Update accounts receivable and perform reconciliations.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Support the automatization of Vendor Invoice
- Management tool.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly closings.
- Degree in Business related field (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting) or equivalent
- Basic experience of area of activity or similar field; ability to acquire knowledge "on-the-job"
- Ability to work according to project plan and escalate potential issues according to agreed communication plan
- Structured way of working; limited latitude within established set of procedures, may determine priorities with general supervision
- Resolves routine (and some non-routine) problems in a thorough and timely manner. Attention to detail, High service orientation
- Ability to prioritize and manage own time and tasks
- Good communication skills (written and verbally); capability to point out issues and provide potential options for solution in the area of expertise.
- English language fluency
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.