We are growing, grow with us!
Are you looking for a dynamic company with daily new challenges and opportunities?
Then, Pharmalex is your career opportunity. Pharmalex is one of the leading service companies for the Pharmaceutical Industry globally and is specialized in all aspects of drugs and medical devices approval, of the market development and any action of effective product maintenance.
Junior Business Controller
LOCATION : Belgium (Louvain-la-Neuve), France (Paris) or Spain (Madrid/Zaragoza)
- Support annual budget cycle and monthly financial reporting & analysis on Group level
- Constantly review internal processes and procedures and proactively recommend improvements and assist in implementing them
- Support business management to structure and define key performance indicators
- Key player in the implementation of the new ERP system
- Control and improve the invoicing process
- Involved in the yearly financial audits of the two countries
- Act as a business partner for the project managers (review offers, budget control, profitability analysis…)
- Support post-merger integration activities
- Review and negotiate supplier contracts
- Master’s degree in economics, business, or management
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in an international environment
- Experience in consulting or service provider companies
- Ability to work in a continuously changing business environment
- Very good command of Excel
- Fluent in English and French, Dutch is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Problem solving mentality / client oriented
- Set priorities and respect tight deadlines
- Team player
If you are interested in joining our Pharmalex team taking over this challenging job opportunity in our future-oriented company, we are looking forward to receive your application documents stating your earliest possible starting date, any visa requirements and salary expectations on-line.
Agencies only by prior agreement for the specific job opportunity.